- Leyv Ha-Ir (Heart of the City) is an egalitarian Reconstructionist Congregation located in Center City, Philadelphia.
- Our members foster a caring community by nurturing each other's spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical lives.
- We encourage and accept each other's varied paths and expressions of Judaism.
- We value traditional and contemporary liturgy in a participatory setting to explore an evolving sense of the Divine.
- We are inclusive and accepting of difference.
- We connect with our ancestors and Jews around the world through observance of Jewish life cycle events and holidays.
- We enhance our Jewish identities by study, social action, and participation in the larger Jewish Community.